- To find your service program, begin by making a selection from each of the drop down menus below. Next, enter your scanner serial number(s) and quantity.
- Please Note:
- All services ordered will be dated to start on the day after the warranty or previous contract ends for each scanner. Should there be any issues with the service program selected, PCI will contact you prior to finalizing your service contract.
Manufacturer Service Programs
Maintained scanners experience less downtime, have longer useful life, and increase the capital value of your investment. The worries of project delays, making daily scan quotas, backlogs and unbudgeted repairs fall away with PFU Canada Inc. (PCI) Service. Not only is PCI Service affordable, but it can often pay for itself in just one visit or service incident.
Key Service Values:
- Manufacturer authorized technicians
- Priority support & dispatch for faster resolutions
- Eliminates costly unbudgeted repairs
- Less expensive than time and materials
- Improves uptime for scan quotas and deadlines
- Increases capital equipment longevity
PCI Extended Services Overview
Depending on your scanner model, PCI offers onsite service or unit exchange. For larger scanners, the standard offering is onsite service and for other scanners it is usually unit exchange. Customers also have the option to opt for depot repair at our repair facility in Mississauga, Ontario should they require an exchange during warranty or extended warranty period. Unit exchange option is not available for time and material repairs.
Next Business Day (NBD) exchange and onsite service is dependent on carrier limitations and subject to validation of service area for onsite service. To confirm if your service area is eligible for NBD services, please contact us at email@example.com.
All warranty and extended warranty agreements are bound by manufacturer’s limitations. Full program details and limitations can be found at https://www.fujitsu.com/ca/en/support/products/computing/peripheral/scanners/warranty/